Learn Through Presentations
Schools and organizations oftentimes request me to make presentations to parent groups, employees, congregations, Rotary clubs and the like. These are good opportunities for participants to learn about relevant topics and to apply principles that will make a difference in their lives. Some presentation topics include:
- 5 Keys to Promoting & Maintaining Health Relationships
- Is AD/HD a Real Disorder?
- How to Raise a Responsible Child
- Child disciplining: What Works, What Doesn’t & Why
- Learning Disabilities in a Nutshell
Christopher J. Quarto, Ph.D., PLLC, Licensed psychologist