Learn through Presentations
Schools and organizations oftentimes request me to make presentations to parent groups, employees, congregations, Rotary clubs and the like. These are good opportunities for participants to learn about relevant topics and to apply principles that will make a difference in their lives. Some presentation topics include:
- AD/HD: What is It? How is It Diagnosed & Treated?
- Is AD/HD a Real Disorder?
- How to Raise a Responsible Child
- Child disciplining: What Works, What Doesn’t & Why
- Learning Disabilities in a Nutshell
Presentations can be made in person or online in a webinar format.
Here is a presentation I made to parents at Barfield Elementary School entitled, “Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: What is It? How is it Diagnosed & Treated?”
Christopher J. Quarto, Ph.D., PLLC, Licensed psychologist
Tennessee & Michigan