Learn Through Testing
Psychological testing provides a way to help people learn and answer questions about their personalities, behavior, abilities, and learning difficulties. Clients and healthcare professionals frequently contact me to conduct psychological evaluations because I provide a superior quality product based on years of honing my craft. I consistently schedule clients for testing within a week of the phone call and provide clients with comprehensive written reports within two to five days following their appointments. My reports are easy to understand and always contain practical recommendations. Clients not only feel confident about the information I provide to them, but feel very comfortable throughout the process given that I am down-to-earth and personable.
I believe in working as part of a team so, with the client’s permission, physicians, mental health professionals, supervisors, teachers, etc. are contacted after I conduct evaluations to share with them treatment plans and recommendations to help clients heal and reach their maximum potentials.
Psychological testing services are provided to children (who are at least 8-years-old), adolescents, and adults to evaluate for conditions such as:
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (children, adolescents & adults)
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder & Conduct Disorder
- Learning disabilities (e.g., dyslexia/reading disorders; dyscalculia/math disorders; dysgraphia/writing disorders);
- Anxiety (e.g., Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Panic Disorder, Agoraphobia)
- Mood disorders (e.g., Major Depressive Disorder, Bipolar Disorder)
- Addictions (e.g., alcoholism, drug abuse/dependence)
- Relationship problems
Christopher J. Quarto, Ph.D., PLLC, Licensed psychologist